- Educate communities on the factors that enable and reinforce domestic violence, and how individuals can contribute to eliminating abuse.
- Educate faith communities and leaders on domestic violence responses that can supports survivors and discourage abusive behaviors.
- Collaborate on community advocacy efforts on domestic violence policy and funding issues.
- Collaborate with survivors on systematically sharing survival stories to influence program and policy changes.
- Collaborate with domestic violence service providers on utilizing survivor experiences to enhance serving survivors.
Our intervention is a DV Dialogue series which would be held across communities.
Dialogue series with
- Community members
- Faith communities/leaders